Monday, February 22, 2010

Twelfth Night act two: Duke Orsino


Thinking about the talk I had with Cesario, I don’t remember much. I do remember him saying a woman’s love is just as strong as his love for Olivia, and he loves a chick that has my kind of personality. That’s cool, no that’s awesome; I’ll make sure I meet her someday!
It’s good that Cesario loves a chick too (so I wouldn’t be the only one, so I wouldn’t seem too crazy), so he’ll know how I feel. Maybe he’ll try harder, because right now he’s not trying at all.
I zoned out on most of my conversation with Cesario, I think he said something about his family, I don’t remember. I was too caught up on think about Olivia, her lips, her hips… <3
I really hope I wasn’t drooling…
Whatever that may happen, I will never take no as an answer. She doesn’t know me well yet, once she gets to know me, she gonna be head over heels falling for me.
She’s the most beautiful creature I’ve ever laid my eyes on, and Cesario is not trying hard enough. It’s not easy waiting, but it’ll be worth it.
You might think I’m love sick, or I don’t even know her and I’m in love with her already. It’s her beauty that charmed me, from the first time I laid me eyes on her beautiful face, I knew we were meant to be. Anyway, if any of you are reading this, please do me a favour; go to Olivia, or her blog, and ‘woo’ her for me! =]

0 comments: